Roy Hobbs World Series 2018 Locker Room Option Info
Spend a Week Among Major League Services
- Training Room/Trainer Services – Professional Trainers will be on duty from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Uniforms and other garments will be laundered and shoes shined each evening and will be in your locker the next day.
- Players utilizing the Locker Room have access to: Continental breakfast, between-game snacks all day, post-game refreshments, including adult refreshments and batting cages.
- A separate clubhouse lounge for players’ wives/companions, during and after games with refreshments available.
- If a full team (15 or more players) utilizes this service, Roy Hobbs Baseball will make every effort to schedule at least 4 of the team’s games at the Player Development Complex, City of Palms or Terry Park Fields, all within 10 minutes of PDC. Stadium game would be at City of Palms unless requested elsewhere and request can be honored.
- The teams will be grouped together with their locker assignments; so you will be next to the players on your team.
What to expect each day
When you arrive at the ballpark each day, you’ll find your uniform laundered and hanging in your locker and your shoes shined. Breakfast will be waiting, and your equipment will be securely stored in your locker space. (Batting cages are conveniently located close to the Clubhouse.)
A professional training staff will help you get through the week at peak performance. Our trainers will assist you with game preparations – hydrotherapy pools, heat packs, taping and pre- game stretching. Trainers will be available for immediate treatment of injuries at the Player Development Complex as quickly as the player can get to the training room. They will provide post- game icing treatments, hydrotherapy cold tubs and advice for getting you back into action the next day.
Be proactive – use the trainers each day to help minimize risk of injury over the course of the week of play. And if you are injured, our trainers will help to limit the effects of your injury, get you back in the game and enhance your enjoyment of the week.
This unique service is a must for the amateur baseball player who wants to bring his best to the baseball diamond each day during the Roy Hobbs World Series.
In a service pioneered and unique among adult competitive amateur baseball tournaments, Roy Hobbs World Series offers a full clubhouse and training service option for teams/players during the 4 weeks of play, covering all divisions.
Players who sign up for this option will be assigned a locker in the Major League clubhouse of the Boston Red Sox’s former Player Development Complex, currently Roy Hobbs’ home base. The locker Room will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 90 minutes after last game of the day is completed, including night games).
How to register
(Registration coming soon)
- Each player will be required to register themselves, and must know the team name when they do. Either click on the link above or go to: royhobbs.com/world-series/register and click on “Register for Locker Room Option” to complete the on-line form. Players will be invoiced for a $100 non-refundable deposit within 48 hours of submission to reserve their space.
- If a manager wants to register his entire team, he will need to contact Tom or Rob at the Roy Hobbs office to do so. We will send an invoice for the full amount. However, only a $1000 deposit is due upon invoicing. The balance will be due by October 15.
Locker Room Option cost
- 4 players or less from same team pay fee of $325; a $100 deposit will be required to hold locker.
- 5-12 players from same team pay fee of $290; a $100 deposit will be required to hold locker.
- Note on above pricing ONLY: 8% discount to returning players from previous year and multiple-week players. Only 1 discount per person
- Full Team fee, covering 13-20 players, is $3600; a $1000 deposit will be due upon invoicing to hold the locker space, with the balance due by October 15. No other discounts apply.
- Full team fee: More than 20 players: $180 per player, no discounts apply.
Locker Room Option Payment
Upon submission of registration, each player will be invoiced $100. Once that is paid, locker space is reserved. The balance will be billed once it is determined by the number of players on a team. The total fee will be determined by the number of players on a team with deposits paid as of October 1, plus discounts.
Players added after that date will NOT change the payment tier the team is in. Late adds will pay the fee being applied to that team as of October 1.